Working according to academic and professional standards of high quality that leads to preparing students and qualifying them in line with the scientific and technological development in the field of economic, financial and administrative sciences in a way that provides them with opportunities to pursue scientific research and serves the local and regional labor market and strengthens the link with the community.
The Faculty of Management and Economics at WIU aims at:
1. Preparing and qualifying students at the highest theoretical and scientific levels in various administrative and economic fields, especially in the fields of business administration, marketing, banking and finance, accounting and in line with the economic development process and labor market needs in various public and private sectors.
2- Enabling students to use modern technologies, especially computers, and its uses in the scientific fields of the Faculty's specializations in order to ensure high scientific productivity.
3. Keeping the student during the years of studies to be in touch with the latest developments in the world's specialization and developing his desire to follow up the latest developments after graduation
4. Enabling students of the English language as this language is the tool of communication and scientific and cultural communication with the world and a means to follow up the latest developments in the field of his specialization.
5. Developing students' desire and abilities to conduct advanced scientific researches and contribute to the development of scientific research.
6. Ensuring that the graduates' acquire the ability to make quick and peaceful administrative and economic decisions, and also providing them with the ability to resume the future market needs, and be the first in providing them, which will ensure their brilliant future after graduation.