The Human Resources Office is the administrative unit that does everything related to the employee, as a candidate for the job and then an employee, and then a former employee. that is to say from seeking to attract the most qualified staff to fill the jobs needed by the university, through the care of their affairs during the period of their work and the developing their training methods and raising their competencies to improve their performance and to innovate ways to keep up them within the team work of the University, ending up with organizing the process of termination of their contracts to be completed in the best way to be then mobile broadcasters of lighthouses of the university even after they leaving it.
This office, as all the other administrative offices belongs to Chancellor. its work is organized towards the top of the management pyramid only through him/her, and towards the base of the pyramid management with his knowledge and approval and coordination with him. it is worth saying that all university employment contracts are regulated by him, including contracts of faculty teaching members, technicians and laboratory supervisors. so his core tasks include:
• Coordinate with administrative offices and faculties to announce their human resources needs.
• Receive and classify job applications and follow the approved recruitment procedures to sort applications, prepare interviews, complete them and document them as required.
• Coordinate with the concerned bodies at the university to conduct performance assessments of employees and determine the training and qualification courses required by each of them
• Documenting work descriptions and procedures, introducing new employees to university systems, and ensuring that they are familiar with their new assignments and administrative references.
• Organizing and keeping work contracts in coordination with the legal office at the university.
• Issuing statistics and providing data related to work within the plans established and approved by the University administration.
Therefore, it is important to emphasize that the importance of this office comes from the importance of the role it plays, which is distinguished role because it deals with the human resources, ie, with the person who constitutes the basic value in the social construction and in all development and growth projects
Office official: Mr. Husam Nadour