Main functions of the Office:
1. The main task of the Office is to build and develop the academic accreditation system in the university faculties and scientific departments in cooperation and coordination with the professors, officials and employees of these faculties.
2. Building and developing the administrative quality system in the university offices in cooperation and coordination with the Chancellor, heads of the administrative offices and their employees.
3. The Office shall be a reference for the university accreditation and quality so that it collects and keeps all relevant documents or copies of them.
4. The Office shall provide the University staff with all the information, clarifications and related assistance they require
5. The Office shall represent the University in conferences and meetings related to accreditation and quality within or outside Syria, with the approval of the University administration and its presidency and in coordination with the concerned parties within the University.
6. The Office shall coordinate with official and non-official bodies inside and outside Syria to build a network of professional relations and to carry out joint activities directly related to accreditation and quality assurance.
7. To develop strategic action plans to ensure administrative quality and move towards obtaining accreditation from local and international accreditation institutions in general and, German, in particular
8. To develop the relevant agreements and memorandums of understanding with universities, local institutions and others through the plan of action established for this purpose.
9. To hold regular meetings with concerned parties at the university to discuss and develop the necessary work steps to achieve the objectives of the approved plans.
10. Setting up a special budget for the Office, supervising its disbursement and submitting periodic reports or when requested.
11. to present suggestions and to participate in the development of the University's policies and executive procedures of them. Participation in the committees concerned with the preparation of plans and executive procedures