General instructions for students wishing to join the Scientific Cooperation Program and between Wadi International University WIU And University of Magdeburg OVGTo study the summer spring semester:
The Academic aspects:
1. The semester begins in Germany at the beginning of April till September maximum
2 - The student is to enroll in a program for the entire semester of 5-4 courses at the German University according to his competence and according to the German University Systems for students of the Faculty of Management - Informatics - Civil - Architecture.
3. Upon completion of his / her studies, the student shall obtain the following:
- Joint WIU-OVGU Certificate
- a German transcript of Records
The above documents allow WIU students to register automatically at the University of Magdeburg in the Master program after graduating from the University of WIU and they also facilitate admission to Master's programs at other German universities.
4. Conditions of admission
- Finishing (160 CP) successfully until the end of the autumn semester.
- Successful completion of the FC course.
- Successful Completion of pre-required courses for studying in Germany.
- In case of failure and student does not succeed in some courses, he/she is given an opportunity to retake the exam (according to the regulations of the University of Magdeburg)
2. The University of Magdeburg has all the necessary references to study in English and German.
3. The internet is available at the university as well as in the dorms
4. The student has the opportunity to register in German courses for a fee paid by the student to the center in Germany at his own expense.
5 - After admission of all students who wish to join the program, students who are eligible to travel according to common standards with German colleagues at German universities will be selected
6. The student group should consist of at least 15 students of every specialization
The financial aspects
1- Wadi International University takes care of securing and transferring all the costs of professors, assistants and fees required for teaching our students in Germany, to the University of Magdeburg in accordance with the academic agreement between the two parties. a student must have a clearance for all previous semesters, including the autumn semester.
2- a student must pay the fees of the courses he will study in Germany according to the number of points in the accounting department at WIU , exactly as each semester according to the OSA.
The Administrative Aspects:
1. Students wishing to travel to Germany must, first of all, register their names at WIU.
2- Signing a written undertaking in which the student demonstrates his full commitment to all special instructions issued by the two universities.
3. WIU has appointed a coordinator at the University of Magdeburg in Germany (who speaks Arabic, English and German) for a group of students to assist them from their arrival at Berlin airport and transfer them to the city of Magdeburg and All matters relating to residence and registration transactions at the university and others until the end of their studies in Germany and returning to the homeland
Documents required from students to apply for the visa:
- Passport valid for one year.
Important Note: The signature of the passport holder is required on one of the passport pages. The signature can be added at the competent authorities, where they seal the page itself (the fingerprint on the third page is not enough).
- Two photocopies of the first four pages of the passport (and the signature page).
- Two copies of previous Schengen Visas, if any.
- Four personal photos (according to German Embassy measurements and instructions)
- Two copies of the family civil transcript record duly translated by German language translator (two copies of the translation)
- Two copies of the high school certificate duly translated into German language (two copies of the translation)
- Two personal CV copies of the student in English.
- Two photographs of the polio vaccination report In addition to the following documents supervised by WIU to complete them:
- Application form for applying for a visa at the German Embassy.
- Admission Letter: Student acceptance letter at OVGU
- Registration and Schooling Proof at Wadi University
- Transcript of Record from WIU
- Travel Insurance Required at the Embassy to apply for Visa
All documents translated into the German language must be duly translated by a credited translator and certified.
The Embassy requires that two copies of each document be submitted. The student must ensure that the full file is delivered to the university.
Documents required of students to register at OVGU University in German:
- Certified copy of the high school certificate translated into German and certified by the sworn translator.
- Certified translation of the last certificate obtained by the student (in case he obtained an institute certificate or faculty before joining WIU )
- Photocopy of passport (first two pages).
- In addition to the following documents supervised by WIU to complete later on:
- filling up the registration form at the University of Magdeburg (later supervised by WIU )
- Transcript of student record at WIU .
- Written undertaking.